‘Kourampies’ is a typical Greek Christmas dessert made with butter, almonds, flour and powder sugar. It’s a lovely cookie with excellent aroma that you will encounter in every house during December. Being in Netherlands almost the whole month of December, I wanted to get some of this ‘home’ feeling so even though I know I will eat lots of those in Greece I couldn’t resist and baked some already..It’s an extremely easy recipe, if you love buttery cookies it will be a nice surprise, give it a shot!
(for 45 pieces – 2 kilos)
- 1 lurpak butter (or other animal fat) in room temperature
- 100gr. butter (vegetable based)
- 100ml. sunflower oil
- 70gr. powder sugar
- 40ml. cognac
- 820gr. flour
- 1 baking powder (8gr.)
- 25gr. vanilla powder
- 150γgr. chopped pre baked almonds
- some rose water
- powder sugar mixed with 16r. vanilla powder for sprinkling in the end
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees C using air mode.
- Beat all…
View original post 246 more words